Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:07 PM
Northrop Grumman Amherst Systems, in Buffalo, N.Y. is seeking a Test Technician with experience in testing and troubleshooting electronic systems to join the Product Support/Repair Line. The Test Technician will test products that are components in Electronic Warfare simulation systems and will also perform assembly duties as required for workflow.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Tests and troubleshoots RF products including discrete RF components and microelectronic parts in accordance with technical specifications and engineering instructions.
- Tests and troubleshoots digital circuit cards, and power supplies in accordance with specifications and engineering instructions.
- Diagnoses malfunctions using schematics, wiring diagrams, source control drawings and other test procedures and equipment.
- Performs assembly processes.
- Records and ensures validity of entries into data collection and test systems.
- Ability to learn tasks under microscope on very small assemblies.
- Responsible for all aspects of testing and repair of field return parts.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17021275&lang=en
• Location: Buffalo
• Post ID: 30858677 buffalo