Posted: Saturday, September 23, 2017 1:05 PM
Company Name: Sheba Indoor Solutions
Responsible for installation new and servicing existing Sheba Indoor Solutions customers. Servicing products such as Hughes net / TV and Audio/Security/Surveillance/ while maintaining a positive image for Sheba Indoor Solutions .
• Installing and servicing our current products.
• Cross selling all the products we offer to our customers
• Communicate with management daily or more often as needed
• Develop constructive and cooperative relationships with others
• Be a positive role model to the team
• Must be able to clearly and eloquently speak to customers.
• Must display patience with customers
• Hours will very but will typically be anywhere from 7:45 to 9pm in the field. • Saturday shifts will be required. As the nature of telecommunications business is ever changes, so may the demand on days/hours.
Goals will be provided by management prior to each month.
• Clean Driving Record.
• Professional Appearance
• Ability to adapt to an always changing environment
• Organization and ability to learn multiple products at once.
• Comply with policies and procedures.
• Occasional Sunday’s when needed
• Technology Savvy with computer skills and knowledge in connected devices.
• Upbeat personality
• Networking a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of Home Media devices a plus, but not a requirement.
• Satellite experience is a plus, not required
Job Type: Full-time 1099 contractor
• Installation: Not Required
Required license or certification:
• Driver's License
• Will be discussed during interview
Please Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with Resume
• Location: Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
• Post ID: 29541203 buffalo