Sales and Purchasing Consultant (Real Estate) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTORS
A Sales and Purchasing Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the real estate transaction process. Real estate is an exciting industry that is fast-paced and always changing, and consultants are essential in helping clients through the overwhelming process of selling and purchasing property. Through showings, open houses, contract negotiations and expert advice, a real estate consultant can make the intimidating process of selling and buying real estate less stressful for a client. This position is for consultants who have excellent customer service skills and can confidently advocate for their clients' best interests.
- Help clients find the perfect home through showings and open houses
- Consult with clients to make their home marketable and create marketing solutions to sell their property quickly and for good value
- Act as mediator during mutual acceptance negotiations and writing up of purchase and sale contracts
- Follow up with clients regarding their real estate sales and purchasing needs
- Be up-to-date on your local real estate market and consult with clients on comparable homes in the area
- Communicate promptly and regularly with all clients
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTORS
For 93 years, Berkshire Hathaway Blake, Realtors has been dedicated to continued growth, leadership and service throughout upstate New York. Our outstanding team of associates, employees and managers have been recognized for outstanding service for the past four years, earning the Business Review's \"Best Places to Work\" recognition for 2011, 2012 and 2014 and a \"Top 3 Workplace\" by The Times Union for 2013 and 2015.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent, broker, listing consultant, real estate courier, residential, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 29948293 buffalo