Real Estate Sales Representative - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTORS (Delmar, NY)
A Real Estate Sales Representative is also known as a real estate agent and is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients are in need of sales representatives to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. In this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare their home for a quick and profitable sale and will help them search for a new home to call their own.
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable homes sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate sales representative services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTORS
For 93 years, Berkshire Hathaway Blake, Realtors has been dedicated to continued growth, leadership and service throughout upstate New York. Our outstanding team of associates, employees and managers have been recognized for outstanding service for the past four years, earning the Business Review's \"Best Places to Work\" recognition for 2011, 2012 and 2014 and a \"Top 3 Workplace\" by The Times Union for 2013 and 2015.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: agent, home, house, housing, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, resident, residential real estate, sales agent
• Post ID: 29941083 buffalo