Real Estate Marketing Representative - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTORS (Delmar, NY)
A Real Estate Marketing Representative is a real estate agent who walks clients through the process of a home purchase or sale. A real estate transaction can be a confusing and overwhelming experience so clients look to Real Estate Marketing Representatives to prepare their home for sale and to look for a new home to purchase. In this position, you will come up with marketing ideas to help your clients sell their home quickly and for good value. You will also help in the home search by trying to find the best possible home to meet your clients' needs.
- Come up with marketing ideas to make the homes in your portfolio sell quickly
- Stay informed on the local real estate environment and understand real estate values
- Advise clients on how to prepare their home for sale and price it appropriately
- Network with fellow Real Estate Marketing Representatives and advocate for your clients' best interests with them
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTORS
For 93 years, Berkshire Hathaway Blake, Realtors has been dedicated to continued growth, leadership and service throughout upstate New York. Our outstanding team of associates, employees and managers have been recognized for outstanding service for the past four years, earning the Business Review's \"Best Places to Work\" recognition for 2011, 2012 and 2014 and a \"Top 3 Workplace\" by The Times Union for 2013 and 2015.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: appraisal, appraiser, invest, market, marketing, marketing representative, market trend, portfolio, portfolio analyst, researcher
• Post ID: 29954958 buffalo