System Integration %26 Test Engineer 2 (Electronic) - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Buffalo, New
Posted: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:14 AM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a 'System Integration & Test Engineer 2' to join our team. The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman’s 'System’s Engineering, Integration, and Test' department in Buffalo, NY. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with other various engineering disciplines, and our customers, to deliver state-of the-art Simulation Systems solutions.
The System Integration & Test Engineer will be responsible for leading and executing system integrations within the Open Air Range Training product line. This role includes driving the integration process through completion by generating and executing test plans and procedures for low level system components, intermediate system subassemblies, and the full completed top level system.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generate component and subassembly test plans and procedures from a set of pre-defined system requirements.
- Execute top level system performance testing in accordance with generated test procedures.
- Perform complex test measurements through the use of various commercially available test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, and power meters.
- Apply the appropriate engineering skills to actively troubleshoot and repair non-conformances as they arise.
- Utilize strong communication and interpersonal skills to work closely with an integrated engineering and program team; and convey status of issues, problems, and concerns.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, application users, and other technical and support personnel.
- Travel to customer site for installation of our systems upon testing completion.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020348&lang=en
• Location: Buffalo
• Post ID: 30858672 buffalo