Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:54 PM
This SCA position is responsible for executing major procurement activities and providing contractual support and documentation to suppliers in support of proposals and programs.
Roles and responsibilities of the Subcontract Administrator will include:
• Evaluation of customer RFP's and ability to work with the program team to develop subcontract RFP's that include Statements of Work, Technical/Quality Specifications, Deliverable Requirements List and Schedules, Performance Assessment Requirements, Terms and Conditions, Proposal Preparation and Pricing Requirements/Templates, Compliance Matrices and supplier profiles.
• Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Memorandums of Agreement, preparation and management of internal Step reviews of new opportunities and formal customer proposal preparation.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate subcontractor proposals, negotiate deviations from work statements, schedule, and/or terms and conditions, while working closely with the Program Management team.
• Provides subcontractor pricing, deviations from scope and/or terms and conditions, comprehensive cost analysis and justifications, and technical data assertions to the Contracts group during the proposal preparation phase.
• Successful candidate will select or recommend subcontractors, write formal awards, processes internal justifications, and document files in preparation for internal and external audits.
• Ability to administer resulting subcontracts, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the scope of work and delivery schedules.
Additionally, this position is responsible for management of subcontract modifications, which includes coordination of required additions, deletions, or other modifications or formal documented communication to subcontractors, arranging and participating in supplier meetings and controlling and reporting supplier progress. Interfacing with Program Management, Business Management and Engineering.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17016098&lang=en
• Location: Buffalo
• Post ID: 30448508 buffalo