Travel RN for PACU - Postanesthesia Care Unit Nurse - Jackson Nurse Professionals (Buffalo, NY)
A PACU position is open for a Registered Nurse with experience caring for and monitoring the recovery of patients who have undergone surgical procedures for a 13 week contract at a state-of-the-art hospital.
You ll experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where we ve been helping nurses build rewarding careers since 2006. Our commitment is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that began 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months PACU experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, intensive, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, staff nurse, tcu
• Post ID: 31739507 buffalo