Our growing professional caregiver staff performs home care visits - both part time and full time - and works under the supervision of our on-staff RN. Each caregiver is responsible for observing patients, providing companionship, reporting and documenting observations, and following an outlinedcare plan.
We are adding new team members to our team every week and have offices throughout the nation.
- Providing personal care including:
- Back rubs
- Oral hygiene
- Changing bed linen
- Assisting patients with dressing, undressing and personal hygiene
- Skin care to prevent breakdown
- Assisting the patient with toileting activities
- Keeping patient's living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
- May prepare a light meal during the visit.
- Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
- Taking and recording temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
- Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as ordered (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency)..
- May do a load of patient's laundry, as appropriate.
- Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.).
- Reporting on patient's condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse.
- Professional Caregivers don't require formal training, but will be asked to take online training courses
- HHA's must have a valid New York Certificate
- CNA's must have a valid New York Certificate
- All candidates with undergo a background check and drug screen
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Empathy is a MUST
- Access to reliable transportation
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Perrysburg, Dayton, Versailles, Gowanda, Collins Center, South Dayton, Collins, Irving, Lawtons, Forestville
• Post ID: 27963048 buffalo