Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake
A Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who walks clients through every step of a property transaction. When purchasing a home, clients need the expertise of a Business Development Senior Consultant to guide them in pricing their home and marketing it in a way to make it stand out in the local community. Likewise, when purchasing a home, Business Development Senior Consultants offer vital guidance when it comes to negotiations and getting the best possible value for a home. As a Business Development Senior Consultant, the candidate for this position must excel in customer service.
- Be familiar with your local real estate location and keep updated on recent home sales and new listings
- Give advice to clients on how to make their home stand out and sell quickly and counsel them on how to price their home competitively
- Engage in home searches for clients and take them to showings and open houses
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Business Development Senior Consultant services
- Mediate during client negotiations and advocate for them to other Business Development Senior Consultants
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTORS
For 93 years, Berkshire Hathaway Blake, Realtors has been dedicated to continued growth, leadership and service throughout upstate New York. Our outstanding team of associates, employees and managers have been recognized for outstanding service for the past four years, earning the Business Review's \"Best Places to Work\" recognition for 2011, 2012 and 2014 and a \"Top 3 Workplace\" by The Times Union for 2013 and 2015.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 29954018 buffalo