Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver $4,000 Sign-on Bonus New Pay Increase Paid Flights (Buffalo) -
Jet-Set Tanker truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to various locations across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) with the option to stay out longer and no relocation required. Earn up to $69,000 per year with a new pay increase as you safely transfer bulk liquid chemicals 2/3 of them non-hazardous across the country in this CDL driving position.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry s most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.55 per mile*
- Up to $69,000 per year* with average 15% of pay from accessorials
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver s License (CDL)
- Live within the state of ME, NH, NY, VT, MA, or RI
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
It s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by safety, integrity, respect and excellence Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
It s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it. Chris, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Jet-Set tanker truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driver, company driver solo, company driving team, company truck, company truck driving, dedicated regional, otr driving, regional driver, tanker truck
• Post ID: 30808062 buffalo