CDL A Truck Drivers - Earn up to $110,000/yr as a Certified Driver Trainer - US Xpress (Buffalo, NY)
NEW $1,000 Weekly Minimum Pay for Experienced Drivers! Dedicated Also Available!
Take your experience where it will pay off. US Xpress is looking for experienced truck drivers who want to earn more as a Certified Driver Trainer. Driver Trainers at US Xpress can earn up to 30% more - up to $110,000/yr. Plus, you get the satisfaction of helping new drivers start their career. Join USX and become a Certified Driver Trainer Today.
Also, USX is now offering a NEW $1,000 Weekly Minimum Pay for solo experienced truck drivers with 3 months experience. Plus, receive paid orientation, 5 CPM Safety Bonus & drive the newest equipment 2016-2018.
NEW dedicated opportunity with $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for experienced drivers with $7500 in first 30 days! Plus, we're offering a $5,000 relocation BONUS if you are willing to relocate to Indiana, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio or Oklahoma.
Great Opportunities Now at US Xpress. Call or Apply Today!
- Minimum Weekly Pay of $1,000 for Solo OTR Experienced drivers
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus for Dedicated Experienced Truck Drivers (call for details)
- 5 CPM Safety Bonus for OTR drivers
- Paid for ALL MILES the truck runs
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- $20 for every day each student is on your truck
- Up to $450 for every student who upgrades
- Up to $1,000 per student in additional bonuses based on the students' safety records and longevity with U.S. Xpress
- Dedicated Opportunities Available with Home Weekly or Home Daily
- Excellent Benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision and 401k Match
- Paid Orientation
- Must be 21 years of age and have one year of safe CDL A driving experience
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- Relocation bonus applies if you relocate 100 miles of the dedicated account
- Minimum Weekly Pay -- some restrictions apply.
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, class a truck, company driver, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, over the road company, over the road driving, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
• Post ID: 36628582 buffalo