The Tim Hortons chain was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario. The chain's focus on top quality, always fresh product, value, great service and community leadership has allowed it to grow into the largest quick service restaurant chain in Canada specializing in always fresh coffee, baked goods and home-style lunches.
As a team member your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter or you are producing quality finished bakery items that our guests have come to enjoy and love you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment, while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success. No experience needed, we are willing to train the right candidates.
- Flexible hours (Full & Part Time
- Scholarship program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Match IRA Plan
- Rewards Program
- Free Uniforms
- Paid Training
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Food Service or Retail Experience preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Minimum Age: 16 years of age
• Post ID: 27734553 buffalo