Clinical Supervisor / Staff RN
You'll join a growing caregiver team to in the Buffalo area to assist elderly clients with activities of daily living, housekeeping, personal laundry, and companionship. You'll be assigned to a client(s) and play an instrumental role in empowering our disabled and senior clients to stay in the home and live as healthful lives as possible. Care is focused on providing assistance that is not medical in nature.
- Provide general client oversight. Communicate changes in patient status appropriately and timely to the clinical supervisor/designee.
- Provide assistance with household chores, including cooking and meal preparation, including snacks for client, cleaning, and laundry.
- Provide companionship to client.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks such as bed making, dusting, washing dishes.
- Provide assistance in completing activities such as shopping, and appointments outside of the home.
- Assist with bathing, dressing, exercise, feeding, hair care, mouth care, shaving & toileting.
- Other duties as-needed and assigned in the care plan
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive pay
- Career growth
- A supportive team available 24/7
- Flexible scheduling and more!
- Previous caregiving or homecare experience preferred (experience caring for a family member okay!)
- This position does not require a CNA license, however we will consider CNA candidates
- Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Buffalo, Depew, Tonawanda, Bowmansville, Lancaster, Orchard Park, Athol Springs, Grand Island, Getzville, North Tonawanda
• Post ID: 27860923 buffalo