The position listed below is not with Rapid Recruitments but with Price Rite Rapid Recruitment's is a private organization that works in collaboration with government agencies to promote emerging careers. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career.
· Organize the work flow for the night team.
· Delegate and follow up on work tasks assigned to night crew stockers.
· Organize and clean the backroom stock.
· Unload trucks as necessary.
· Operate the Bailer as needed.
· Ring up night crew purchases.
· Replenish stock and build displays.
· Operate power equipment.
· Achieve company standards of clean, fresh and friendly.
· Proper use of store security systems and keys per company policies.
Education, Experience Skills Required:
Candidates must have the ability to:
· Read, write and speak English
· Perform basic math skills
· Understand and follow direction given
· Perform the job while standing
· Must be able to bend, reach, stretch and stoop
· Lift boxes of at least 75 pounds +
· Push/Pull equipment loaded with product
· Operate a computer
· Work an overnight schedule with availability for hours 9pm – 730am
· Work in cold and hot climates
· Travel to nearby stores
Hourly position. Full benefits including insurance, 401k savings, vacations, holidays, sick days and more.
• Post ID: 35981307 buffalo